Everything posted by Harry Chappas
-
Kopech expected to moved by the deadline
I like the draft pick more to add money to the #10 pick next year and pay insane money to a prep kid at 10 to ease the burden of sucking and not being rewarded for it this year.
-
I'm curious to know this history of Soxtalk
I joined in 2003 my screen name was HSCBiggestFan (Hot Sox Chick), when she claimed that Kenny Williams was on the hot seat. Took about 20 years for the seat to get any hotter. I migrated from ESPN board and was member number 300ish I think.
-
The Beer Thread
Lite Beer from Miller always satisfies
-
2024 Official Draft Thread - Day 1
Smith and Schultz are vastly different paths.
-
2024 Official Draft Thread - Day 1
Watching MLB. Wasnt Masrigal a 2B in college. Did they forget about him already.
- 7/14 - Pittsburgh @ White Sox - 1:10 pm, Keller v. Shuster
-
Fedde top targets STL/BAL/ATL
I bet they package bad salary (Moncada, Benentendi) with Fedde and get little in return. 3 lottery tickets that they can claim are the next Tatis Jr.
-
Schriffen’s “La Pantera RAWR!” Call
Greg I like anyone that doesnt s%*# on the southside. You and Lip need to meet up at the St Catherine smoker. AJ and Hawk were awesome there. Small room of hardcore sports fans.
-
7/10 Campfire Milkshakes vs. Twinkies Straight DH 1:10PM CT
Why was Mendick even with the bag there. If hes deeper its an easy out. No reason to be in on Jeffers. Idiots Soroka sucks
-
7/10 Campfire Milkshakes vs. Twinkies Straight DH 1:10PM CT
Why is he pulling guys early? Flexen Monday and now Thorpe......there is no reason to tank.
-
7/10 Campfire Milkshakes vs. Twinkies Straight DH 1:10PM CT
Why did he pinch hit for sheets there? Eloy is no better option.
-
How much is a guy like Fedde worth in a trade?
Hopefully the cubs sweep them.
-
7/10 Campfire Milkshakes vs. Twinkies Straight DH 1:10PM CT
I wonder if Kopech was doing his own thing and finally started to listen to folks. The pitching side of the docket sans the fellas that seat in the White Sox bullpen in this organization seems to be professionally run. Getz has some nice wins to hang his hat on....the minors have improved, organizational pitching is amazing, Fedde, Crochet...there is plenty of bad as well I know.
-
7/8 Sox vs Twins, time for Flexual Healing
Manfred ball really magnifies how fundamentally bad this team is at baseball.
-
Sox/Marlins 7/7/24 GT
Should have him start. Maybe build something but god is he crumbles so easily.
-
Sox/Marlins 7/7/24 GT
What did he say. I had it muted.
-
Sox/Marlins 7/7/24 GT
Kopech and Eloy cant leave soon enough. Im not a fan of Moncada but I detest the other two. Just horrible baseball players.
-
Sox/Marlins 7/7/24 GT
Kopech is so mentally weak. Full count guy squares to bunt he crumbles like a 9 year old.
-
Sox/Marlins 7/7/24 GT
Well his trade value is slipping.
-
Sox/Marlins 7/7/24 GT
I wonder what Eloy signs for as he is pretty much useless in every facet.
-
6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
All the momentum after T12 and we have to bunt
-
6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
Hang the L on eLoy and Lee.
-
6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
This team is so situationally awful.
-
6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
I wasnt serious.
-
6/30 Sox vs. Rocks 1:10 PM
Hes such a clown. Maybe he wanted Sosa over Julks...