Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Garfein's Latest Podcast...
Ozzie *was* that guy. But lest we forget how much of a catastrophe he was at the end of his Sox tenure. There are reasons why he's doing pre & post begging for a job, when he should be doing the actual work to get himself another managerial gig.
-
Robert Injured in HRD; Out for at least ASG
In today’s edition of White Sox Fans Can’t Have Nice Things™️, this news…
-
Predict the lineup: August 1 at Texas
Rick Hahn
-
Predict the lineup: August 1 at Texas
I am not as down on TA as others, I just think both he and the Sox are ready to move on.
-
Predict the lineup: August 1 at Texas
It's either now or this winter. I really don't see any way the Sox bring him back next year.
-
Predict the lineup: August 1 at Texas
Benintendi LF Remillard 2B Robert CF Vaughn 1B Sheets DH Burger 3B Colas RF Zavala C Elvis SS TA traded, Grandal, Eloy, & Moncada IL.
-
Giolito's wife files for divorce
Like, who fucking cares? Gio’s personal life is his own business and has no impact on me as a fan of his. Marriages end, often times for the better.
-
2023 MLB Draft thread
I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like Hahn drafting for need. Desperation to make up for the lack of upper minors talent before they start cutting costs this winter.
-
Sox Draft 2023
None of the Sox current 1B can hit, so why should that matter?
-
2023 MLB Draft thread
Ah. Probably not cheap. I'm only following the thread and guessing by the reactions.
-
2023 MLB Draft thread
Underslot punt pick?
-
2023 MLB Draft thread
I did preface a complete lack of knowledge. I was referring more to the lack of speed and limited upside.
-
2023 MLB Draft thread
I know nothing about these kids, I'm just so jaded that I can't help but feel Hahn drafted a left handed Nick Madrigal and will fast track him to fill a need.
-
2023 MLB Draft thread
From an org that can't scout or develop for s%*#, this doesn't inspire confidence.
-
2023 MLB Draft thread
Hahn drafting a college SS to fill that 2B hole??
-
2023 MLB Draft thread
Dude looks like he’s running in mud. Granted the highlights are on homers, but still.
-
Passion, Pride, or Tradition: 2023 First Half
I don’t even want to dignify the poll by voting. This org is trash, that’s as close to tradition as they get.
-
7/9: Cards @ Sox: Matz vs. Giolito, 1:10 CT
“Minor wrist procedure” What could possibly go wrong…
-
Trading One Year Assets is Inevitable. Maybe even 2-yr
My thoughts exactly.
-
7/6- White Sox vs Blue Jays, Gm 2, 8:00
Sorry Bob, but the window was imaginary. There never was a contention window.
-
Fire Rick Hahn
Fire Hahn. Burn it to the fucking ground.
-
Official NBA 22-23
I know. Like, he should be thanking the Bulls for giving him that contract.
-
7/6- White Sox vs Blue Jays, Gm 1, 4:10
If a team wants to give up something interesting for him right now before he turned back into a pumpkin, that would be great.
-
Moncada
Emphasis on backup, and I agree. Likable dude who you root for with his injury history, but I've seen enough to believe he isn't an everyday guy.
-
Moncada
Cool, he can be the rebuild DH while he's cheap. I still don't think his bat plays as an everyday player and the more ABs he gets the more he seems to prove that.