Everything posted by Timmy U
-
Breaking News: ron883 totally vindicated - Braden Montgomery gets called up
Acuna is out of options. If you want to demote him, you gotta DFA.
-
Breaking News: ron883 totally vindicated - Braden Montgomery gets called up
I wonder who goes down/DFA. I predict Nishida goes down and McDougal moves to the 60 day IL. (Could also be Shane Smith)
-
Breaking News: ron883 totally vindicated - Braden Montgomery gets called up
Define "succeed." If it's "an OPS that begins with an 8," I'd agree. If it's "do more than Nishida" then I'll bet on success. Just odd to me to bring him up for a series with two lefty starters. He has been far more dangerous at AAA against righthanded pitching.
-
To buy or sell...
I could see dealing Carlson for pitching. He’s currently out with a broken thumb though, so no idea of his value. Not giving up Braden, Bonemer, McDougal or Hagen, so… I guess I am not geeked to go all in.
-
6/7 Games
4.2 with 3 hits no runs 3bb (2 in the first 3 batters) 9K. I just don’t see what everyone is complaining about. I get it, they passed up Konnor Griffin to draft him, but Hagen is trending in the right direction. Personally, I am cautiously optimistic.
-
6/7/2026 - Sox @ Phils, rubber match, 12:35 pm CDT - Gilbert/Sandlin v. Nola
Peters sell his soul to the devil?
-
6/7/2026 - Sox @ Phils, rubber match, 12:35 pm CDT - Gilbert/Sandlin v. Nola
Meidroth killing them in this game.
-
6/7/2026 - Sox @ Phils, rubber match, 12:35 pm CDT - Gilbert/Sandlin v. Nola
Sandlin may not be long for this game. Tyler Davis better start gulping Gatorade right now.
-
6/7/2026 - Sox @ Phils, rubber match, 12:35 pm CDT - Gilbert/Sandlin v. Nola
This is why the Sox can’t piss away all of their offensive opportunities. Probably gonna take 10 runs to win this game.
-
6/7/2026 - Sox @ Phils, rubber match, 12:35 pm CDT - Gilbert/Sandlin v. Nola
I am concerned that Sandlin is not getting his secondaries over.
-
6/7/2026 - Sox @ Phils, rubber match, 12:35 pm CDT - Gilbert/Sandlin v. Nola
Ump is saving Nola in this game.
-
6/7/2026 - Sox @ Phils, rubber match, 12:35 pm CDT - Gilbert/Sandlin v. Nola
Chris Murphy may be a better option than Gilbert. Neither of them have been good in AAA or mlb but Murphy has better pure stuff
-
Breaking News: ron883 totally vindicated - Braden Montgomery gets called up
During his draft year, Braden was so much better from the left side that some people thought he should give up switch hitting. Last year he was very good as a righty. Sample size is so small from that side in AAA that it’s hard to really pass judgment yet, I think.
-
6/7/2026 - Sox @ Phils, rubber match, 12:35 pm CDT - Gilbert/Sandlin v. Nola
I would handle this almost like a bullpen game. Gilbert for maybe 2, then Sandlin for 3, 4 tops. Not letting him face Schwarber, Harper, Marsh more than once. Then empty out the pen to try to steal one. Similar to Burke, Sandlin has trouble with lefties.
-
And that's a bounceback White Sox 6-3 WINNER
More than the Sox got for Robert.
-
6/6 Games
Charlotte wins their 8th straight against their rival Durham. Peoples and Pallette both pitched. Both about 96 with just okay fastball command. Peoples struck out 2. Pallette walked a guy. Neither are gonna remind you of Grant Taylor, but you could see them in an mlb pen.
-
6/6 Games
Braden 2-2 with 2bb and a hbp that would have been ball 4 if it didn’t hit him. Looks extremely hitterish right now
-
6/6 Games
Rock got rocked. Iriarte is back up to Charlotte and he is in the game now.
-
And that's a bounceback White Sox 6-3 WINNER
Great win. Much needed.
- 6/6/2026 - Sox @ Phils, game 2, Eisert/Burke v. Painter - 3:05 pm CDT
- 6/6/2026 - Sox @ Phils, game 2, Eisert/Burke v. Painter - 3:05 pm CDT
- 6/6/2026 - Sox @ Phils, game 2, Eisert/Burke v. Painter - 3:05 pm CDT
- 6/6/2026 - Sox @ Phils, game 2, Eisert/Burke v. Painter - 3:05 pm CDT
- 6/6/2026 - Sox @ Phils, game 2, Eisert/Burke v. Painter - 3:05 pm CDT
- 6/6/2026 - Sox @ Phils, game 2, Eisert/Burke v. Painter - 3:05 pm CDT