Everything posted by Timmy U
-
Tim Anderson to be suspended 1 game for... language?
Technically, I believe “weak ass” was intended to be the insult.
- 4/19 White Sox @ Tigers | 6:10 PM CT | Rodon v Zimmerman
-
4/18 Games
As other posters have said, it is pretty hard to work on taking walks when you’re hitting close to .500 with a 1.400 ops. Every time you walk, you are literally hurting the team. I think he needs to face more experienced pitchers before that skill is needed. Which is not to say he will ever develop it. Look at guys like TA and Avi Garcia. Learning to walk more is not a given.
-
Palka demoted
I would just like to point out that Engel’s incredible luck continues. He’s hitting a robust .120 but someone else was even worse, so he gets to stay up. At this rate, he’s going to have a 15 year career.
-
4/16 Games
We're complaining about a 20% K-rate now for a guy slugging 1000? What exactly are the standards around here? Joe DiMaggio? I mean, Trout's K-rate is usually around 25%. Is he bad?
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
Oh, I saw it coming, too. It is just more painful than I imagined.
-
Tax Day: Sox v. Royals (P: E. Santana)
I thought I couldn’t hate the Santana signing more than I already did. I was wrong.
-
White Sox v Yankees 12:05pm Rodon Day
Yankee announcers are morons. They think Fry was pulled cuz he can't get out righties. Truth is, he was tough on everyone last year. Ricky just overthinks frickin' everything. Also, he doesn't realize Nate is a shell of his former self.
-
White Sox v Yankees 12:05pm Rodon Day
Watching Ricky micro/overmanage is so depressing. Can't wait for the 2 batter rule.
-
White Sox v Yankees 12:05pm Rodon Day
Also, why have him run with one of your best hitters on deck?
-
White Sox v Yankees 12:05pm Rodon Day
I have never seen anything like that in my life. Wtf, Yolmer?
-
White Sox v Yankees 12:05pm Rodon Day
Yolmer has something wrong. Dropping that relay looked exactly like the two botched double plays. It's his hand eye coordination.
-
4/13 Games
Not sure I would go that far. How about a bigger, stronger, faster Adam Jones?
-
4/13 Games
Good lord, Spencer Adams is not good and The Knights have made 5 errors so far. 2 throws by Seby.
- 4/13 Games
-
4/13 Games
Just watched Madrigal’s double. Basically a solid single against a huge shift betting he wouldn’t pull the ball.
-
4/13 Games
Double for Madrigal. First xbh of the year!
-
4/13 Games
Exciting. If he ends up hitting like originally projected he would be real valuable even as a part time catcher.
-
4.11 games
The advantage these days of playing in AAA is they use the same ball as MLB. Players can get used to it for both pitching and hitting. For Sox hitters, obviously, Birmingham is such a bad place to hit you worry it will mess them up. That said, Robert needs games. Skipping levels is beside the point.
-
Sox @ Yankees, 4/13, 12:05
Seby can't get here fast enough. Looks like Castillo's Baltimore season was entirely a product of the juice.
-
Sox @ Yankees, 4/13, 12:05
Seby can't get here fast enough. Looks like Castillo's Baltimore season was entirely a product of the juice.
-
Sox @ Yankees, 4/13, 12:05
Yolmer looks so bad, I'm afraid something might be wrong. It's like the second act of "Pride of the Yankees" or something. Looking this bad after being an average player is disturbing.
-
Sox @ Yankees, 4/13, 12:05
This is not the bullpen's fault. Fry threw a tailor-made DP. The first two hits against Burr were ultra cheap, especially Voit's. But if you can't make routine plays, you have no chance.
-
Sox @ Yankees, 4/13, 12:05
Why aren't both at fault? Ricky overmanaged the heck out of this game. He made a bunch of moves he didn't have to make and they blew up in his frickin' face.
-
Sox @ Yankees, 4/13, 12:05
Man, two lucky hits in a row. Thanks Yolmer.