Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike
-
My/Your Off Season Plan
QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 05:40 PM) Anyone trying get ideas for sox is over Source: Andrelton Simmons has been traded to the Angels. #Braves https://twitter.com/JesseSanchezMLB/status/...949654950273024 Damn, I would've given the Braves Montas, Adams, Danish, and someone else for him.
-
Garcia needs to improve recognition
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 04:04 PM) Grass is green It's actually yellow if a dog pisses on it.
-
My/Your Off Season Plan
QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 04:14 PM) LaRoche, Montas, Micah Johnson, and Beck for CarGo and Lemahieu? There is absolutely no chance that the Rockies would accept that deal.
-
My/Your Off Season Plan
QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 03:11 PM) I posted a tweet a while ago that said the Marlins were looking for a #2 type starter for ozuna. So if that's the case then you can forget about using EJ trying to get him The Sox should throw in Avi.
-
My/Your Off Season Plan
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 12:25 PM) They can get him for Sale. Sale is untouchable in my mind.
-
2015 MLB Offseason activity thread
Joaquin Benoit has just been traded to the Mariners. Interesting.
-
My/Your Off Season Plan
If the Sox can somehow get Andrelton Simmons without giving up Q/Rodon/Fulmer, I would be ECSTATIC. That guy can play.
-
Any Anyone Know Any Good Nutritionist/Personal Trainers
Good luck with the surgery. I hope the recovery for you is easy and painless.
-
The Winter/Spring Weather Complaint Thread
I wouldn't really mind the winter weather other than the fact that my hands/throat always get super dry when it gets cold out. It's so freaking annoying.
-
Mark Buehrle to retire?
QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 09:22 AM) Very few teams have even two LHP, and many rotations have five RHP in them. I don't care what hand the pitcher uses as long as he's good. This is really all that needs to be said. I don't care if a pitcher uses his foot to pitch as long as he gets guys out.
-
MLB free agent predictions: Who should sign Jeff Samardzija?
QUOTE (OmarComing25 @ Nov 12, 2015 -> 09:24 AM) He was bad for us, but seriously? I would be actually be surprised if he didn't end up being pretty good next season for some NL team. He was terrible for the Chicago White Sox in 2015. I don't care what he does next season or the season after that with another team. He was awful on the Sox and that's all I care about.
-
2015 MLB Offseason activity thread
QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Nov 11, 2015 -> 11:24 PM) I would love to get someone like him. Same here. His defense would make the Sox a lot better, and his bat ain't too shabby either.
-
I want everyone's one FA/Trade prediction
I'd much prefer Kyle Seager to Frazier but I doubt the Mariners would move him.
-
2015 Charity Garage Sale
I really want to get a Sale game used jersey, but those are probably a fortune.
-
I want everyone's one FA/Trade prediction
Justin Upton 6 years $150 million
-
2015-2016 NBA Thread
Kris Porzingis is legit.
-
Boras: Rodon should have been top pick in 14
Is this really news? Rodon was the consensus top pick for a long time heading into the draft, but he fell for some reason to the Sox. I'm not complaining though.
-
2015 MLB Offseason activity thread
Damn. A.J. is going back the Braves. I wanted him back on the Sox.
-
MLB free agent predictions: Who should sign Jeff Samardzija?
I feel bad for the team that signs that worthless piece of garbage.
-
Cubs to start own cable network in 2020
Why isn't there a Fox Sports Chicago?
-
Arizona Fall League
Adam Engel is the next Mike Trout.
-
Chris Sale did not finish in the top-3 for AL Cy Young voting
QUOTE (shysocks @ Nov 11, 2015 -> 08:45 AM) It's not all just bad defense that raised Sale's ERA. The other major difference between FIP (fWAR) and RA (bWAR) is the FIP is unconcerned with the order in which things happen. Sale was absolutely dominant for long stretches, but he also made his own bed with that ERA by allowing a lot of big innings. Putting all the blame on the guys behind him, especially for a pitcher with such a high strikeout rate, distracts from problems that Chris actually did have this year. He still should have been ahead of Gray, but ultimately who cares if he finishes third or fourth. If you ain't first, you're last. If he turns those 4-5 run inning implosions to 1-2 runs instead, his ERA will improve. I'm not worried about him.
-
My/Your Off Season Plan
QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Nov 10, 2015 -> 09:12 PM) I want Frazier. Who would you give up for him?
-
ESPN’s Chris Berman at center of sexual harassment lawsuit
QUOTE (Whitewashed in '05 @ Nov 10, 2015 -> 08:14 PM) So he sucks with women just as much as he does doing his job. ZING!!!
-
My/Your Off Season Plan
QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Nov 10, 2015 -> 08:21 PM) Can't hurt but he can't stick with anyone. He's floating from AAA team to AAA team. He probably wouldn't even make the team but it can't hurt for the Sox to give him a "tryout". He's a lefty bat with some pop. I'd take a chance on him. If it doesn't work out, fine. If it does, great. It's a low risk, high reward move.