Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChiSoxFanMike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike

  1. Let Q finish this thang.
  2. If nothing else, at least the Sox got cash for him as opposed to getting nothing. I wish him the best. He seems like a good guy, he's just not that good of a player.
  3. Is it bad that I don't even care if the Sox lose anymore? More losses just guarantee better draft position next year and hopefully it'll make the Sox become sellers that much faster. This team obviously won't make the playoffs, so they might as well start selling off pieces.
  4. Flowers should be Sale's personal catcher and that's it. Soto is better in every aspect.
  5. QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 20, 2015 -> 12:43 PM) Baltimore looking to add a power hitter. Adam LaRoche says hi!
  6. Is this a new section? I've never noticed it before.
  7. QUOTE (LDF @ Jul 20, 2015 -> 11:07 AM) as much as i like the idea, the sox are still on line for 2 lousy contracts. Danks and Adam L. some 30+ millions dollars. for to start the new season. Both of them are out the door after the 2016 season. The Sox just have to pay them for the rest of this year and next year and then they'll have a lot more financial flexibility after that.
  8. QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Jul 19, 2015 -> 04:55 PM) I wouldn't move Abreu. I would in the right deal.
  9. Game over. Sale hasn't even pitched that bad, but this is the worst offense team I've ever seen.
  10. QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 19, 2015 -> 03:13 AM) Sox had been playing well before the break, winning series after series. As expected, they are back to their Sox ways post AS break. I predict the inevitable 3 of 4 losses to KC. Today's game 5-1 Royals. Sale won't give up 5 runs... But it wouldn't surprise me if he went 8 shutout innings and then the bullpen gave up 5 in the 9th, haha.
  11. I would've much rather seen Bonifacio go than him.
  12. I figured I'd try my luck at making another game thread. Go Sox! Go Sale! It'd be disappointing if the Sox couldn't win this game with Sale on the bump.
  13. That is surprising.
  14. This team doesn't deserve to win anything.
  15. Soto is so much better than Flowers.
  16. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 01:42 PM) Quick poll: Will Avi be thrown out somewhere on the basepaths? Yes.
  17. I'd do Q for Puig straight up. Then Puig can take over right field full time and Avi can be a DH.
  18. QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 12:17 PM) Yes they were. Myself included. If he could hit .220 in the majors, he'd have a long career. That's how good his defense is. You could say the same thing about Carlos Sanchez. Unfortunately some guys just can't hit at the MLB level.
  19. QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 11:46 AM) I just did a tally 4 starts - danks 1 start - Q (the awful,horrible postponed in the 7th KC royals tie game in 35 degrees and pouring rain) 2 starts - Noesi 1 start - Rodon No games from our #1/#2 pitchers The only Sox game I've been to this year was Sale's season debut. I guess I got lucky.
  20. Shark, Putnam, and Duke to the Yankees for Betances and Gary Sanchez.
  21. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 11:13 AM) Mike Musary ‏@Muzzkill7 10m10 minutes ago @CSNHayes According to Baseball Prospectus, Chris Sale leads all of MLB in Pitcher Abuse Points, so an extended break is not a bad thing. What does that even mean? Is that some sort of advanced metric?
  22. QUOTE (LDF @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 10:11 AM) oh man, that mean this makes the other debate moot. or is it mute??? ummm I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.