President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

When the perception is that some Scoutmasters joined because of their sexual proclivities and a number of abuse stories came out, it almost had the same devastating effect as on the Catholic Church.

Think Sandusky's charity at PSU. It was an excuse to get near the boys, shrouded in the goodness of helping them. That's the worst part, taking advantage of those who assume the best about a person's motivations and get lulled into a false sense of security.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://mobile.twitter.com/HernandezJavier/...001200849887233

Incontrovertible proof that President Trump's image and implicit blessing of investor "Golden" visas as a path to citizenship...is directly connected to the Kushner Real Estate Group.

Senator Patrick Leahy's going to be up in arms about this. His image was used (without permission), as well as Grassley, Jeh Johnson and Gen. Kelly with DHS.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/07/opinions/cur...itis/index.html

For far rightists, the curse of Trump's example

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 4, 2017 -> 02:54 PM)
These groups are mocked by comedians? Cmon. I never used the word persecuted, we're talking about mocking a religion on TV, twitter, everywhere. Catholics are a safe group to mock. And I never was arguing it's tough to be a Christian, responding to caulfield's post. Thanks for getting me in trouble here again, Caulfield :) You knew I'd take the bait.

I don't know what I'm overstating. Just lamenting the fact my Catholic religion gets mocked all the time. That's all.

That's pretty cruel. Another one liner to attack my long thoughtful response to Caulfield and then others. I said you guys have defeated me. You have crushed me in a debate.

You really are overstating my comments. I never said it sucks to be a Christian. I like it.

If true, I've missed those episodes. Priest jokes, sure. But jokes about specifics of the Jewish and Hindu faiths, etc., really?

Have you never seen an episode of South Park? They mock pretty much every religion. Christian, Catholic, Jewish (especially Jewish), Muslims, Hindus, Scientologists...

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 8, 2017 -> 02:56 PM)
Yates tells WH Official that Flynn lied, WH official says "what does DOJ care that he lied to another administration?"

Man, this is fascinating to watch

That's why Ted Cruz will never be the GOP nominee.

That Harvard debate "gotcha" side of him, he's just not likeable...and he's a very smart guy, but he wants to let EVERYONE around him know that fact, which basically means he has zero friends.

There's just no way Yates was going to come in there under-prepared after her reputation was dragged through the mud by the right-wing media after Trump replaced her.

Edited by caulfield12

I listened to Rush while I was in the car today. He went wild saying Trump has been amazing and blamed the media for refusing to point out anything positive that Trump does. Hadn't heard Rush in a while and that's what he was spouting. He said the liberal media is hurting the Democratic party by trying to help it. Don't shoot the messenger here. Just reporting what I heard.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/07/opinions/dem...pinion-zelizer/

Greg, don't waste your time with Rush, Hannity, Huckabee or Meghan McCain. Or try Tomi Lahren, since I'm sure you will be taken with her.

https://www.facebook.com/therealtomilahren/

What he's trying to say is more elegantly elucidated in this article.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 8, 2017 -> 09:52 PM)
I listened to Rush while I was in the car today. He went wild saying Trump has been amazing and blamed the media for refusing to point out anything positive that Trump does. Hadn't heard Rush in a while and that's what he was spouting. He said the liberal media is hurting the Democratic party by trying to help it. Don't shoot the messenger here. Just reporting what I heard.

Its always nice to hear about his desperate propaganda. Doesnt surprise me that he's grasping at straws.

I don't know about anyone else, but I started scrolling when I got to this point.

I was hoping you were referring to the band.

BTW, Trump's wall has another huge issue. Eminent Domain. Apparently, there are over 120 cases still tied up in the courts from when W was going to build a fence. I think 2/3 of the land needed to build a wall is privately owned.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 9, 2017 -> 10:43 AM)
I don't know about anyone else, but I started scrolling when I got to this point.

I started scrolling after "greg"

I kid cuz I care

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 8, 2017 -> 10:52 PM)
I listened to Rush while I was in the car today.

Oh I love Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, etc!

He went wild saying Trump has been amazing and blamed the media for refusing to point out anything positive that Trump does. Hadn't heard Rush in a while and that's what he was spouting. He said the liberal media is hurting the Democratic party by trying to help it. Don't shoot the messenger here. Just reporting what I heard.

Oh.. :snow

Nobody is ever going to take you serious when you begin a post, "I listened to Rush while I was in the car today".