Sox send Frazier/DRob/Kahnle to NY ~ Rutherford/Clarkin/Clippard/Polo

southsider2k5

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheFutureIsNear @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 06:46 PM)
Don't get me wrong, he should be traded no matter what, but after looking at the JD Martinez trade I'm not all that optimistic what the package will be. I'll be surprised if we get any of their top 15 prospects

If Robertson is involved also, then we will. That's the trick here.

I would also not be surprised if the White Sox were sending some cash along with those 2 somehow.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 07:49 PM)
If Robertson is involved also, then we will. That's the trick here.

I would also not be surprised if the White Sox were sending some cash along with those 2 somehow.

Yeah obviously Robertson adds a ton of value to the deal compared to Frazier. If Robertson is involved we should be getting 2 top 10 guys back +.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 11:55 PM)
So the ceiling on this deal, in terms of any one guy coming back, is Groome, you guys think?

It won't be Devers....don't think much of a chance of Groome. Have a feeling Nightengale has set us up to be disappointed

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 06:55 PM)
So the ceiling on this deal, in terms of any one guy coming back, is Groome, you guys think?

Well almost by definition if we're trading with the Red Sox that's the best guy we are going to get, because we are not getting Devers and Groome is their #2 prospect.

Standard note inserted here including skepticism about Groome. That would be massive overpay unless lots of money from ChiSox.