Sox send Frazier/DRob/Kahnle to NY ~ Rutherford/Clarkin/Clippard/Polo

southsider2k5

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 07:42 PM)
Bruce Levine‏ @MLBBruceLevine 42s42 seconds ago

More

The Yankees are the team closest to getting a deal done with Chicago Wh Sox Robertson-Frazier and Kahnle going if deal completed

Oh sweet Jesus don't be lying Bruce damnit!

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 08:36 PM)
URGGGGGG!!! This wait is going to suck - I live in LA county so I can't even watch the damned game... good ol' Time Warner dodgers tv deal 😡

If you have access to streaming, just Google Reddit MLB streams, click on the website link, and then click on the Sox/Dodgers link. That will bring you to various streams. Most have ads, but they are harmless (I've never gotten a virus or bug or anything like that). Some streams better than others.

Living in Michigan, I can't use MLB.TV when they play Detroit, so I use the Reddit option. Works for me.

More

The Yankees are the team closest to getting a deal done with Chicago Wh Sox Robertson-Frazier and Kahnle going if deal completed

Lol what the f*** does that even mean?! Can't decipher through Bruce's broken ass English!

More

lol...ok. do it.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 07:40 PM)
Could be that a deal is close, and the Sox do not want to run the risk of him getting injured. There is definitely something up. You don't just scratched a player last minute unless there is an injury or trade in the works (or you cut up your jerseys), and Frazier does not appear to be injured.

lol, this will never get old. I love Sale but that is a classic meme for all time.

More

Rutherford. Or maybe even Torres, perhaps Cashman doesn't like the injury risk. All three combined brings something very serious back.

Say what you will, the Sox have not been easy to read. First it was Nats were close to Sale, then he went to Boston. Then Washington came out of nowhere to deal for Eaton. Then there was the rest of the winter, and then it was Brewers/Braves/Rockies/whoever, only to see Q dealt to Chicago.

It could be the Yankees.