Sox send Frazier/DRob/Kahnle to NY ~ Rutherford/Clarkin/Clippard/Polo

southsider2k5

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is some incredible news.

This is the exact type of deal I would perform if I was the GM. Packaging up these 3 for an elite level prospect + more is the way to go.

From the Yankees or Red Sox side, getting 2 dominating relievers and an average/above average 3b in a deal is a very big improvement to your club this year (and next). Especially for the Yankees, if they get the 2 relievers, that is going to be huge. I would venture to say they will be a team to reckon with even this year (and I assume they are getting Harper/some free agent all star next year).

My life the last 4 days has been consumed by the prospect of trading these three dudes. Please give me a resolution in 18 seconds so my obsessive nature can move onto other idle speculation.

Please.

Pretty pretty please.

🍒

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 07:58 PM)
What the hell do you do if you're the opposition against Betances, Chapman and now these two?

Keep the bat on your shoulder vs Betances and hope he walks the lead away. He's been doing it a lot recently

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 08:06 PM)
Prospect lists are fluid. I'd be happy with 2--3 in the 50-100 range (and rising) as much as one "elite"

I'd still rather have Clint Frazier and some dogsh** honestly....

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 08:06 PM)
Poor Alec Hansen started the day as a top ten prospect in the org, almost throws a no-hitter and now might drop out of top ten

Imagine that. Our farm was terrible before the Moncada deal, now we may have the best farm in the league. This is a good situation to have.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 18, 2017 -> 08:08 PM)
Almost positive Rutherford will be in this. Sox loved him last year and he was held out today. My guess is Blake, Andujar and Adams

would love that in a heartbeat too....good lord this is crazy