2017-2018 NFL Thread

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 31, 2017 -> 10:54 AM)
Is there a rumor out there? I would be interested in Ebron (for a very cheap price). That said, we need draft picks too. Anyone we have that people think we might trade? One of our DB's? I presume we won't make any moves, albeit, if there was a good young weapon we could get (more for next year since it is hard to use a system) who could grow / help Trubisky, I'd support.

I dont see any way in hell that Detroit trades him to an interdivision rival

QUOTE (ptatc @ Oct 31, 2017 -> 11:53 AM)
Weren't there rumors of TY Hilton being available.

He is available(as well as Vontae Davis and Donte Moncreif), but apparently Indy is asking a kings ransom

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 31, 2017 -> 11:56 AM)
I dont see any way in hell that Detroit trades him to an interdivision rival

He is available(as well as Vontae Davis and Donte Moncreif), but apparently Indy is asking a kings ransom

I haven't seen much of Ebron, but if fantasy football reports tell me anything, the dude can't catch at all.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 31, 2017 -> 12:18 PM)
I haven't seen much of Ebron, but if fantasy football reports tell me anything, the dude can't catch at all.

Seems like a big tease. All of the tools but just doesn’t put it together. I have seen a few gifs of his blocking that are really embarrassing, zero effort that leads to Stafford getting destroyed

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 31, 2017 -> 09:02 AM)
The Pats got a high 2nd round draft pick for a guy who was gonna be an unrestricted free agent and they had zero chance of re-signing or franchise tagging. If Jimmy G is a stud or Father Time catches up with Brady sooner, then it will look bad. But as of right now, I don't see how you can say they lost the trade already. Jimmy G is a question mark and Brady is cruising along.

They reportedly had 1st round offers in the off-season...now they are getting substantially less. They overplayed their hand (regardless of how Jimmy G ends up performing).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 31, 2017 -> 01:40 PM)
They reportedly had 1st round offers in the off-season...now they are getting substantially less. They overplayed their hand (regardless of how Jimmy G ends up performing).

Weren't they looking for multiple first rounders originally?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 31, 2017 -> 01:42 PM)
Is Landry a #1 or more like a really good #2? Any attitude issues?

He's not a deep threat guy, more of a good possession #2, in vein of players like pierre garcon

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 31, 2017 -> 02:11 PM)
Schefter slightly changes his story

@AdamSchefter Bengals and Browns actually agreed to AJ McCarron trade at 3:55 pm, per source involved. Bengals approved trade to NFL, Browns did not.

Even more Browns being Browns.