White Sox have shown interest in Machado

peppers312

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 14, 2017 -> 04:04 PM)
All the self workout pics?

No those are fine, mainly the index finger to the chin, look left look right selfies.

All worth it for the occasional grainy video of a video tape of him from cuba hitting a home run 3 years ago.

QUOTE (fathom @ Dec 14, 2017 -> 03:55 PM)
Cardinals and Red Sox

Cardinals make sense. Reyes or no Reyes I could see being the hold up there. Hence maybe the Orioles trying to run with a Sox leak as they're one of the few teams that could match/outdo Reyes. Pure speculation on my part obviously.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Dec 14, 2017 -> 04:57 PM)
If you are a contender, sure you could do that. Mortgaging the future for a one-year wonder who could lead you to the promised land. The Cubs actually should do what it takes to get him. Gut the remaining portion of the farm for Machado. He'd probably be what they need to win another WS.

Cubs have nowhere to play Machado with Bryant at third, Russell/Baez at short

QUOTE (Soxnfins @ Dec 14, 2017 -> 05:20 PM)
👀👀👀👀

What are the chances the Sox flip him to the Yankees and are doing a stealth 3-way? Angelos doesn't want to deal in division and they want MLB ready pitching (which the yankees don't want remove).

Maybe we deal for him with Fulmer or Gilolito then ship him to the yanks for Frazier.

Edited by wrathofhahn

Dave definitely gets some good intel but I highly doubt he has something that big before everyone else and is only sitting on it to bring out on his podcast in a few hours.

But...maybe he is getting good intel that its reeeeeeally close?

QUOTE (shipps @ Dec 14, 2017 -> 05:26 PM)
Dave definitely gets some good intel but I highly doubt he has something that big before everyone else and is only sitting on it to bring out on his podcast in a few hours.

Once the eyeballs start getting big on twitter that's when you know s*** might hit the fan

QUOTE (shipps @ Dec 14, 2017 -> 04:26 PM)

Didn't they do this same thing for the Quintana trade? Wasn't that one an emergency podcast the night before the deal happened?

QUOTE (wrathofhahn @ Dec 14, 2017 -> 05:25 PM)
What are the chances the Sox flip him to the Yankees and are doing a stealth 3-way? Angelos doesn't want to deal in division and they want MLB ready pitching (which the yankees don't want remove).

Maybe we deal for him with Fulmer or Gilolito then ship him to the yanks for Frazier.

Sox would never do that. Who would trust us in a trade in the future? The Yankees wouldn't even trust us.

Edited by SonofaRoache

QUOTE (SonofaRoache @ Dec 14, 2017 -> 02:30 PM)
Dave is friends with Rick Hahn. I think that Hahn uses him to reach out to the fan base and gauge Sox nation reactions.

You do know that when he says, "my friend Rick Hahn..." he says so in a tounge-in-cheek fashion, right?

One can only hope that Angelos and JR are good chums and Angelos saves JR from his own inept FO. Hearing what I have today, I have lost an incredible amount of faith in the FO to see the rebuild through and do it right. They are trying a shortcut. If they don't think they can compete with other markets for Machado's services on the open market, then they should cross him out as an option and move the f*** on to other options, because bringing him here, I'm 99% sure will change nothing.

Edited by Jack Parkman