Harper to Phillies 13yr/330 mil

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

Yeah I think so too. The sox would get a lo much coverage and respect from the media outlets it would be crazy. Its a move to put this team back on the map. 

Put it this way, Harper was trending on twitter yesterday for like 6 hours after the Dodgers move.  He’s easily the biggest name in baseball IMO.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Put it this way, Harper was trending on twitter yesterday for like 6 hours after the Dodgers move.  He’s easily the biggest name in baseball IMO.

Exactly. I would overpay for Harper more than machado

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Blackout Friday said:

Regular season is different from facing a specialized loogie in a short series. 

There’s no guarantee that RHH would get a hit against said loogy anyhow. It’s Bryce Harper. You don’t not sign him because of 2-3 PA’s in the playoffs against a “specialized loogy.”

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

There’s no guarantee that RHH would get a hit against said loogy anyhow. It’s Bryce Harper. You don’t not sign him because of 2-3 PA’s in the playoffs against a “specialized loogy.”

There’s no guarantee anyone will get a hit against anyone. That’s a silly way to look at it. 

The dodgers aren’t trying to legitimize themselves as players. They are trying to win the series they keep losing. 

19 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Exactly. I would overpay for Harper more than machado

I personally care more about winning baseball game than nationwide coverage and publicity. Manny is a better baseball player and a better fit. If you can only have one, MM is the far better option. 

Of course both would be better. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

I personally care more about winning baseball game than nationwide coverage and publicity. Manny is a better baseball player and a better fit. If you can only have one, MM is the far better option. 

Of course both would be better. 

Sign both, use prospects to net a starter.

• Heads22 changed the title to Harper Latest: Smoke around the Phightin Phils