March 31st 2019 White Sox vs. Royals

Insp

What do you think of greg's point about all this offspeed crap? Me likey the Sox pummeling it when that's how we make so many outs. Before you know it we'll be getting fastballs. So far Alonso looks like a professional hitter (hmmmm, he's from other organizations?)

Edited by greg775

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Just over three games, you can just how professional Eloy is at the plate, after a nervous Game 1 he just looks in control. Not going to produce results every time, but I don't envision at ton of bad AB's

Is he wearing a three piece suit to the plate or something?/

• Haha 1

Just now, Tony said:

Just over three games, you can just how professional Eloy is at the plate, after a nervous Game 1 he just looks in control. Not going to produce results every time, but I don't envision at ton of bad AB's

Thought the same. He’s seeing the ball compared to Thursday. It’s awesome to have this guy in our lineup. And if Moncada makes the adjustments, we got two stars.

1 minute ago, Tony said:

The reason I always said he was going to be so good is that he doesn't give away a lot of at bats.  With his ability to make contact and at extreme exit velocities, he has all the makings of an elite run producer.

• Tony locked and unpinned this topic