7/25 GT - Twins at Sox - 1:10pm

Just now, SouthWallace said:

His game decisions are still really bad.  More talent doesn’t change that. 

Lolol lay off dude its the second game. Give me a Fucking break

1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

RR continues to show he is clueless. 

again, it was pretty obvious Keuchel was at the end of his pitch count rope and they were bringing in a reliever. the team signed Cishek to pitch baseballs in games that matter. He gave up a 3 run homer. how the fffff is that Renteria's fault?

• Like 2

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

you guys crack me up man. it's never the players fault. 😂

Of course its the players fault . He threw a terrible pitch but Keuchel was cruising. 2 hits no walks to a great lineup . Not sure if I'm right on the hits and walks but he shouldve been given a chance to get out of the inning.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Question....do they test Cruz for performance enhancing drugs when they test for covid?  Asking for a friend.

I literally told my buddy they should walk Cruz here and face Polanco. (Cruz is by far their most dangerous hitter). 2 pitches later, gone. 

Edited by SoxAce

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

cishek was signed to pitch in important innings and spots. he is tough on righties. How the hell was that a bad move? Because it didn't work?

If Herrera, Cishek and Bummer aren't going to be reliable, the 2000 and 2006 offenses aren't going to be enough to overcome it. 

• Like 1

Just now, SoxAce said:

I literally told my buddy (they should walk Cruz here and face Polanco. Cruz is by far their most dangerous hitter). 2 pitches later, gone. 

In the pregame, Ozzie said there is no way I let Cruz beat me today, you make Palanco beat you.