7/31 Sox vs Royals GT

soxfan49

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Anderson heading for the MLB error lead again this season...that one really looked awkward, got his feet tangled up there somehow.

He needs to scoot up a foot. Too often, he’s fielding the ball right at the lip of the grass.

Just now, Tony said:

I don’t disagree, but the dude hit .240 in 2018 and won the batting title the next year. Tim has shown he can improve and seems to put in the work. I’m not totally ready to write him off on D.

Good point. I've always really liked him. A lot of fans wrote him off from ever being a "player on a championship team" which I always disagreed with. Problem is, every offseason it's said he's working hard at defense and it never comes to fruition. We'll see. Clearly I want to be wrong

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Good point. I've always really liked him. A lot of fans wrote him off from ever being a "player on a championship team" which I always disagreed with. Problem is, every offseason it's said he's working hard at defense and it never comes to fruition. We'll see. Clearly I want to be wrong

Long time president of the TA fan club. 

I think he can hit for more power but if he’s an average defender, the Sox are so much better.