8/10 Sox vs Tigers GT

soxfan49

White Sox manager had a closed door meeting with his team before the game tonight. There's a old saying in baseball, good teams win games and bad teams hold team meetings.

Edited by WBWSF
  • Like 1

Hopefully they turn it around tomorrow. Encouraging seeing Eloy hit the ball hard a bunch. Needs to get the ball in the air more though. If he starts hitting hopefully that’s the catalyst.

Otherwise, woof. This was a stinker.

10 minutes ago, fathom said:

Injuries have absolutely decimated this team

True but a team with Robert, Yo, Abreu, Yaz, and Eloy shouldn't be getting shutdown every night. Especially when you factor inMcCann, Engel, Mendick, and Garcia providing solid offense in spurts. No excuses. 

Edited by SonofaRoache
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

White Sox manager had a closed door meeting with his team before the game tonight. There's a old saying in baseball, good teams win games and bad teams hold team meetings.

Hope they wore masks

• Haha 1

Where are all the people who were touting the offense after the first few series’s?

Again, I don’t care how much talent you have, I don’t care how much exit velocity you can generate, if you consistently swing at balls, you will never have a consistent offense. 

This team will break out of the slump and score in bunches again. But they’ll never be a consistently good offense because the majority of hitters on the team have a poor approach at the plate. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Butter Parque said:

Where are all the people who were touting the offense after the first few series’s?

Again, I don’t care how much talent you have, I don’t care how much exit velocity you can generate, if you consistently swing at balls, you will never have a consistent offense. 

This team will break out of the slump and score in bunches again. But they’ll never be a consistently good offense because the majority of hitters on the team have a poor approach at the plate. 

Vaughn and Madrigal are going to help a lot