8-18 GT: Tigers at Sox

2 minutes ago, chisoxt said:

The White Sox have WAY too much invested in this rebuild to give a long leash to Cooper and Renteria... Far too many developmental failures on the pitching sideline .. These are high draft picks that are flaming out

Has nobody here ever watched a pitcher develop?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Even then, he throws hard enough that he theoretically should be missing bats anyway. Everything is being scalded. 

I'm telling everyone, bail on him before the rest of baseball realizes he's got nothing. 

I think I’m getting to the point where I might have to put you on ignore because these hot takes are just embarrassingly bad and I’m starting to feel bad being a dick to you all the time.

• Like 1

White Sox: have second lowest ERA in baseball for the last 2.5 weeks

Soxtalk: Dylan Cease is terrible trade him now Cooper sucks where did Cease's curveball go Opposing batters get on base sometimes and that's not acceptable

Edited by almagest
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I think I’m getting to the point where I might have to put you on ignore because these hot takes are just embarrassingly bad and I’m starting to feel bad being a dick to you all the time.

It makes me like Cease’s chances. Maybe he’s like a young Dewon Brazelton?

Just now, almagest said:

Soxtalk: Dylan Cease is terrible trade him now Cooper sucks where did Cease's curveball go

This will work against Brewers, Tigers, Royals, etc. We want him to be prepared to bounce good teams. 

• Like 2

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Dude idk what it is....he's not fooling anyone and he gives up a ton of hard contact. 

If you want to say that's ridiculous that's fine, but I know what my eyes are telling me. 

2 minutes ago, almagest said:

Soxtalk: Dylan Cease is terrible trade him now Cooper sucks where did Cease's curveball go Opposing batters get on base sometimes and that's not acceptable

linor.png

Edited by chitownsportsfan

6 minutes ago, mqr said:

Has nobody here ever watched a pitcher develop?

You are correct... it takes a while...but We were told the same about Carlos Rodon...and why do teams like Cleveland pull guys out of nowhere who seem to hit the ground running?

Edited by chisoxt
Misspell