9/18 White Sox @ Reds at 6:10

bmags

Just now, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Nope but it's ok.  He wouldn't be here if Hahn acquired a starter at the deadline.  

I still don't get that. I'm against selling the future but why not get a rental for two 40+fvs you are losing to rule 5 next year anyway? 

The Rays are doing that super well, they are trading away all their prospects a year before they would hit rule 5 and extract value out of them that way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dominikk85 said:

I still don't get that. I'm against selling the future but why not get a rental for two 40+fvs you are losing to rule 5 next year anyway? 

The Rays are doing that super well, they are trading away all their prospects a year before they would hit rule 5 and extract value out of them that way. 

I bet they would have made a deal if they knew what the postseason schedule was going to be

1 minute ago, Sox80 said:

I don't understand why you don't sit moncada in a game like this? 

I'd normally agree but Anderson hasn't had a day off all year and the choice was likely giving him a day off or another for Moncada. Remember, Mendick is in Schaumberg so they both couldn't rest today

3 minutes ago, Dominikk85 said:

I agree. Plenty of deals just sitting there.