9/27 GT: Cubs @ Sox (2:10pm)

Chicago White Sox

I've really kind of had it with Grandal. I've tried to let the season play out and I've tried to see the best in these guys considering the weird season, but besides getting pitchers 2-3 extra strikes a game and seeing 4-5 pitches per PA, what does he do well? He's an incredibly aggravating player

Just now, soxfan49 said:

I've really kind of had it with Grandal. I've tried to let the season play out and I've tried to see the best in these guys considering the weird season, but besides getting pitchers 2-3 extra strikes a game and seeing 4-5 pitches per PA, what does he do well? He's an incredibly aggravating player

And yet still statistically a top 5 catcher in the league in a down season. 

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Since Ricky won’t play Grandal and McCann together on a regular basis, who would you rather start at catcher in the playoffs? I think it’s a no brainer but I know who Ricky will pick.

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

As bad as Parrot and Mazara has played, the Grandal signing is the most damaging, in terms of continued declining production and contract albatross vs. the budget.