4-7 GT: CWS @ SEA (3:10 PM CT)

Capn12

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

If you guys think Madrigal has been disappointing, at least we didn't sign him to an extension like Evan Fucking White.  JFC this Mariners FO is beyond stupid.  Dude is replacement level and they are stuck with him at 25 million over the next 5 years.  And he also seems a bit injury prone just for good measure.

I think Evan White is pretty good. Just needs more time. 

8 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Wheres the Madrigal hate from the lanklets here?

He's been bad in the field (-0.6 runs), he's been atrocious on the basepaths (-5 runs), and in over 100 MLB ABs he literally has not hit a single ball over 350 feet (no really). Even if he carries a .350 OBP long-term that is a below average player and a disappointment from a top 5 pick.

OBVIOUSLY we "lanklets" aren't going to randomly bring all that up when he dinks a double off the sidewall but since you asked, here you go.

(And I say all this as someone who thinks he deserves at least a few months to settle in)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chris Sale said:

Mine are exclusively for wedding rings. My girlfriend sent me a link to some recently lol, and I guess that was enough for our algorithm overlords

I was farting one day next thing I knew I was getting IBS ads

Just now, gusguyman said:

He's been bad in the field (-0.6 runs), he's been atrocious on the basepaths (-5 runs), and in over 100 MLB ABs he literally has not hit a single ball over 350 feet (no really). Even if he carries a .350 OBP long-term that is a below average player and a disappointment from a top 5 pick.

OBVIOUSLY we "lanklets" aren't going to randomly bring all that up when he dinks a double off the sidewall but since you asked, here you go.

(And I say all this as someone who thinks he deserves at least a few months to settle in)

A disappointing top 5 pick would be someone who never made it out of AA.

17 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Not that any of care but the cubs offense is insanely bad.  They are the epitome of white sox corpseball days.  Their team OPS is .581.  Haven't made an error yet though.

.581?!? Lol, it’s like they’re putting out a lineup full of pitchers hitting.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

More excellent White Sox defense...another error from Eaton.

The worst popup slide into 2B ever.

Keuchel seems to be in disbelief.

Quite frankly I would think having been with Houston and even Atlanta, coming here WOULD be a little jarring for him.

• Capn12 unpinned this topic