GT 7/7: SOX @ MIN, 12:10

15 minutes ago, tray said:

Twins, Tigers, KC and the Indians will continue to tank in the second half. Sano's swing looked slow and tired. Nelson Cruz looked like he wants to retire. Same with Miggy when we played  the Tigers. Donaldson made himself  into a whining b****.  We could win this division by 15-20 games. Maybe it will look like our second half of the season in 1983.

Tigers and Royals won't challenge for the division but they will continue to play hard .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Indians just got no hit for the 3rd time this year. Sox are 8 games up!

I got some push back after the last series versus the Indians when I suggested that they looked like they were hanging on by a thread and that the Sox would be up double digits by August...they way they are scuffling now, looks like they may be down in the standings by double digits way before August, lol. 

5 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Lineup keeps getting more and more depressing but we don't really have any other options at this point

We got to ride our pitching to carry the team. Our D is not the greatest and the offense has a large AAA component.

18 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Tigers and Royals won't challenge for the division but they will continue to play hard .

White Sox are lucky they are in the worst division in baseball,unlike the Blackhawks who were in the best division in the NHL and had no chance.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

You’ll see Zavala, since Collins hasn’t had a day off since June. Besides, I don’t think Lance Lynn gives a shit who is catching, he just rears back and throws.

I expect Collins to stick with Rodon and Giolito, and add Cease to his rotation, leaving Zalava with Lynn and Keuchel. That is unless Dallas raises a stink, which he is apt to do.

Hoping Engel is truly “healed”, not like last time with his every other day availability. The Sox could sure use a MLB capable CFer beyond Billy Hamilton’s limited role.

Zavala looked good behind the plate. Framed the pitches better than Collins.  Engel also looked very good.

2 hours ago, hankchifan said:

White Sox are lucky they are in the worst division in baseball,unlike the Blackhawks who were in the best division in the NHL and had no chance.

This very well may be true...but so what!  LOL...just happy to be in 1st or at least in contention at the All-Star break!  Way too many seasons in my fandom when this wasn't the case!

9 minutes ago, BrittBurnsFan said:

This very well may be true...but so what!  LOL...just happy to be in 1st or at least in contention at the All-Star break!  Way too many seasons in my fandom when this wasn't the case!

Welcome to Soxtalk.

:gosox1:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BrittBurnsFan said:

Thanks!  I have tried to wait patiently for my account to be activated!  Been a White Sox fan since my first game at Comiskey Park in the late 70s!  

Good to have you here and on a personal note...I still hate Tito Landrum.

• Fire 2

15 minutes ago, wegner said:

Good to have you here and on a personal note...I still hate Tito Landrum.

I still hate:

Johan Santana

Brad Radke

Corey Koskie

Kyle Lohse

Nick Punto

Bobby Kielty

Lew Ford

Jason Kubel

Etc. 

Borat says fuck ze Twins. Zey are pain in my assholes. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Love 1