GT 7/7: SOX @ MIN, 12:10

1st time checking the box score today....love to see Timmy setting the table....Man of Steal kept getting on in front of Leury who seems to have had a terrific day.  The resiliency of this team after injuries really does continue to impress me.

It also looks like Lynn did little to dissuade me from arguing to extend that big bastard on the mound.  Do it Rick!!!

The Twins suck unbelievably. Like, I really don't understand how they go from first to worst from 2020 to 2021, it's almost inexplainable. 

They've been the best slump-busters for us and its like it doesn't even matter who gets injured for us.. when we play the twins its easy wins. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

The Twins suck unbelievably. Like, I really don't understand how they go from first to worst from 2020 to 2021, it's almost inexplainable. 

They've been the best slump-busters for us and its like it doesn't even matter who gets injured for us.. when we play the twins its easy wins. 

It helps that we've played them when Buxton's been injured. But even with him, their pitching has regressed so badly that they're maybe a .500 team with an MVP caliber player in CF. 

22 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Way to take the series with 1/3 of our regulars. Lynn and Rodon really stepped it up. 

A Rays win puts us 8 games up. 

Yeah, now it's time for Gio, Cease and Kuechel to get their heads out of their asses, hopefully take 2/3 vs the O's if not a sweep.

1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Yeah, now it's time for Gio, Cease and Kuechel to get their heads out of their asses, hopefully take 2/3 vs the O's if not a sweep.

Orioles aren't just gonna rollover. Those guys really need to right the ship. 

• Like 1

Twins, Tigers, KC and the Indians will continue to tank in the second half. Sano's swing looked slow and tired. Nelson Cruz looked like he wants to retire. Same with Miggy when we played  the Tigers. Donaldson made himself  into a whining b****.  We could win this division by 15-20 games. Maybe it will look like our second half of the season in 1983.