08/18 Game Thread: Oakland Athletics at Sox 7:10 NBCSN

Buehrle>Wood

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Thanks, got 15 games with my uncle for the second half. A good excuse to see the old timer more often, and a good reason to look past my LaRussa boycott when I canceled my season ticket package pre-season.

Sox games with the family are the best.  You get options for playoffs with that package?

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yeah, 1 guaranteed game to each round.

Also happy I got 2nd half as Luis and Eloy will be there for most of our games. Nice to watch Vaughn too.... oh, wait.

Outstanding.

Maybe Vaughn will pinch hit...but I'm hoping it's a blowout tonight and Andrew is not needed.

2 hours ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Glad to see Vaughn sitting against a lefty and both Goodwin and Lamb playing.  That's just good managing.

During the season whatever, but Hahn  better step in if Tony tries to pull this shit in the playoffs. Bring Kenny with if he is scared.

49 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Vaughn has never played more than what, 80 games in a season?  Given the 11 game lead I'd rest everybody as much as possible.  Home field advantage would be nice but so would entering the playoffs with a fresh and healthy squad.

Preach. 

Glad to see Vaughn sitting against a lefty and both Goodwin and Lamb playing.  That's just good managing.

Did LaRussa call anyone on this board about tonight’s lineup? He is ignoring my calls

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Which is why you only made the Hall Of Shame. 

Just drove home and decided to throw on ESPN radio to see if they started a pregame at 6:00.  Instead I listened to a half an hour of something called the Blek and Abdallah show...I'm am sure it is much better when Mr Abdallah does not have the night off.,,but unfortunately I will never know. 

15 minutes ago, wegner said:

Just drove home and decided to throw on ESPN radio to see if they started a pregame at 6:00.  Instead I listened to a half an hour of something called the Blek and Abdallah show...I'm am sure it is much better when Mr Abdallah does not have the night off.,,but unfortunately I will never know. 

Pregame starts at 630