ALDS Game 3 - HOU @ CWS - 7:07pm CDT

Just now, Soxbadger said:

Disagree, Sox pitching didnt realize that the Astros are looking for walks. All they had to do was throw strikes the last 2 games.

Its really just frustrating because Sox do the opposite on offense and get over aggressive bailing the other oitcher out.

But that’s part of why they’re great, they don’t strikeout while still hitting power.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tnetennba said:

You would think, but with a baked in injury excuse I wouldn’t hold my breath either. 

Yeah, but it doesn’t fly with this squad in the playoffs. Team is healthy…and is getting embarrassed. 

2 minutes ago, South Sider said:

God damn we hit balls hard and guys catch them and every ball Houston hits finds the gap or a hole. They're not better, they're just fucking luckier right now. 

Sounds like the typical message board comment after losing nearly every season to the Twins...especially in the Metrodome.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

I suppose the good news, although I won’t hold my breath….they can’t just come back with the same 23-24 guys next year. It won’t be good enough. 

Especially without CY caliber Rodon. Felt all year a healthy Rodon was their only real chance at a championship.

1 minute ago, South Sider said:

Grandal walked, Eloy got a hit, Moncada crushed a ball. It would have killed them too if they weren't the fucking Luckstros again.

Moncada has had numerous chances this series to bust game wide open and failed.

Just now, fathom said:

But that’s part of why they’re great, they don’t strikeout while still hitting power.  

It wasn't the power that killed the Sox it was walking guys when youre ahead in the count. Cease and Gio have go get it in the zone when they have the lead.

• Like 1

Just now, fathom said:

Especially without CY caliber Rodon. Felt all year a healthy Rodon was their only real chance at a championship.

CY Rodon isn’t winning them this series by himself. (I know what you’re saying) but this has been a total team effort in terms of shitting down their leg.