3/26 | Angels vs White Sox | 3:05PM CT | NBCS Chicago / ESPN1000

Tnetennba

Just now, Tnetennba said:

So this guys sucks huh?  Fine use of $3M.

Hey but he's great in LF....you'll see those highlights later....although if he gives up many more home runs, they might just skip that video montage.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yeah, but he's almost thirty so tons of years of improvement and growth left in the youngsters arm.

But he's happy to be working with Katz....he's working on some stuff in Spring Training....unfortunately what he was working on was keeping the ball in the ballpark and that's not working out.

• Haha 1

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Hope he’s bad enough this spring that they cut their losses….Velasquez is done for the day….thank god

Not so quick on that. 

I'm sure they're just shutting the inning down for him to get him back out there for a 2nd inning. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, vilehoopster said:

I don't see that happening. Unless some sort of injury to Vaughn, I would be very surprised if this happens. 

As a guy who defends management on here, I would be very unhappy if Leury starts 100 games. He is extremely important as a fill-in-anywhere utility backup, but for the Sox to be good, he needs to be a back up. 

Now if this or that player(s) on the infield is/are injured and he's plays at ton because of that type of situation, that's fine; that's why he on the roster and valuable. But to just start him everyday because he's deemed the better player or option, that is not good. 

TLR has made his opinion known that he doesn’t view Leury as a utility player, but an every day player who plays different positions. He will start minimum 4 games a week and if there’s an injury he’s starting every game.

15 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I think Leury will get plenty of ABs, but I’d def take this bet. 

Ban bet. 

• Fire 1