GAMETHREAD 4/9/22: Sox vs Tigers (Cease vs Mize) 12:10 pm CST

TheTruth05

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

With Pollock getting injured we won't be having the Vaughn vs Sheets conversation for a while. 

BTW......Don't get me wrong, I really like Vaughn as a player. I thought that it would be poor for his development to be the short side of a DH platoon. He needs to be getting PA against RHP. 

When you're 1 injury in like 4 different spots away from being an every day player, you're never going to be squeezed for playing time. This scenario where everyone on the Sox is healthy and playing well thus squeezing Vaughn from the every day lineup was never going to happen.

9 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

A bunch of you all did, and I said then Leury would play mostly every day regardless of offseason acquisitions or injuries (more so bc of TLR). 

Who's looking better now (hint, it's not the Leury will only be a bench player crowd)

What i find funny is the fact that you have trolls like southsider and chisoxfan who try and bully out any dissenting thought to theirs yet they are wrong way more and more everyday.  

Then you have someone like me who is more or less a semi industry expert with actual knowledge and enterprise be right over and over yet they just yell louder and louder and call me a troll lol.  

lol, at least you have a sense of humor

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

When you're 1 injury in like 4 different spots away from being an every day player, you're never going to be squeezed for playing time. This scenario where everyone on the Sox is healthy and playing well thus squeezing Vaughn from the every day lineup was never going to happen.

Idk how they're going to be able to get a SP upgrade without trading Vaughn. It just has to be the right guy, with 3 or more years of control.