GAMETHREAD 4/9/22: Sox vs Tigers (Cease vs Mize) 12:10 pm CST

TheTruth05

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Torkelson does a lot of stuff you don't expect from a prospect of his caliber. Can't catch pop ups down the line, doesn't slide into 2nd base. Some of it makes Madrigal look smart.

Hopefully the Tigers overreact and foolishly trade him away too

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Also we all thought it was to be a utility player and a main 2nd baseman and RF would be signed 

A bunch of you all did, and I said then Leury would play mostly every day regardless of offseason acquisitions or injuries (more so bc of TLR). 

Who's looking better now (hint, it's not the Leury will only be a bench player crowd)

What i find funny is the fact that you have trolls like southsider and chisoxfan who try and bully out any dissenting thought to theirs yet they are wrong way more and more everyday.  

Then you have someone like me who is more or less a semi industry expert with actual knowledge and enterprise be right over and over yet they just yell louder and louder and call me a troll lol.  

• Haha 1

With Pollock getting injured we won't be having the Vaughn vs Sheets conversation for a while. 

BTW......Don't get me wrong, I really like Vaughn as a player. I thought that it would be poor for his development to be the short side of a DH platoon. He needs to be getting PA against RHP. I don't want to trade him but idk if they have an option if they want to upgrade SP. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

A bunch of you all did, and I said then Leury would play mostly every day regardless of offseason acquisitions or injuries (more so bc of TLR). 

Who's looking better now (hint, it's not the Leury will only be a bench player crowd)

What i find funny is the fact that you have trolls like southsider and chisoxfan who try and bully out any dissenting thought to theirs yet they are wrong way more and more everyday.  

Then you have someone like me who is more or less a semi industry expert with actual knowledge and enterprise be right over and over yet they just yell louder and louder and call me a troll lol.  

You sound a lot like Darrell H on the Athletic who is a self professed Cubs fan but posts comments on Sox articles just to draw attention to himself.

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

You sound a lot like Darrell H on the Athletic who is a self professed Cubs fan but posts comments on Sox articles just to draw attention to himself.

Hated the old Cubs with a passion.  The new Cubs with Suzuki, Madrigal, and Hoerner provide a better taste but still hate lol