GT 6-4: Sox @ Rays (12:40pm)

7 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

They're starting a reliever and will throw multiple guys this game so left/right really doesn't matter, but with the way Sheets is hitting, Engel should be in the lineup for his defensive value.

He’s not a starter?  He’s made five starts in six appearances and is coming off a 6 2/3 outing four days ago.  I’d expect to see a ton of him today.

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

@Chicago White Sox must be thrilled to experience the rare opportunity of posting a game thread two days in a row

So much so that he doesn't even know what the date is

13 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Engel last seven games…

23 4 8 0 1 1 7 1 .348 .375 .435

That + a LHP on the hill for Tampa but nah the idiotic manager has him on the bench

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He’s not a starter?  He’s made five starts in six appearances and is coming off a 6 2/3 outing four days ago.  I’d expect to see a ton of him today.

OK, must have made a change then. Everybody was saying yesterday that this was going to be a bullpen day for Tampa. That makes it even more ridiculous that Grandal playing over Engel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Texsox said:

Welcome to the psychedelic world of TLR where Chicago baseball fans will forever debate the worst baseball season in Chicago history. Will it be the 1969 Cub Collapse or the 2022 Sox No Show? 

Wow, I never thought of that, but this might sadly be true at the end of the season. Thank you TLR...may we have another!

• Thanks 1