Protest

2Deep

2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Can we all protest and not start anymore game threads until there are changes.

I know, I know....not good for business but I thought I would ask

Lol

You willing to wait multiple seasons? Until there's new ownership, it's just re-shuffling the deck chairs on the titanic. 

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Just quit.

Quit going, quit watching, quit buying product, quit clicking on articles, etc.

Will that matter to a billionaire owner who is letting his best friend live out his mid life crisis?

37 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Mods can delete this thread.

It was a bad idea on my part.

No, fans should protest. Stop watching, going, buying. Stop supporting an organization that looks at you like an idiot. 

edit: dont boycott soxtalk however

Edited by reiks12
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Mods can delete this thread.

It was a bad idea on my part.

Not a bad idea at all, it's just not Soxtalk that needs to be protested.  Make the org feel the hurt with their highest payroll commitments ever.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheTruth05 said:

Soxtalk doesn't deserve the backlash for the org being a gigantic pile of shit. If I'm giving a second of my time to these bunch of losers it'll be on here with the game turned off

Now that is the spirit!!! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chetkincaid said:

SoxTalk shouldn’t have suffer because this team sucks. That’s squarely on the owner and his hand picked corpse of a manager. 

Amen!!! All of us on this site deserve the org finally doing the right thing and becoming a true major market org. 

• Like 1

If Tony is back next year I think you have to seriously think about it.  The team will never improve unless there are changes through the whole organization.  New owners can be just as stupid as the previous ones. They make mistakes.  Reinsdorf and Einhorn did that with the Sportvision idea.

If you were to switch allegiance who would you pick?   I'd probably go Dodgers since I live near the Sox/Dodgers facility.  Too bad I couldn't kidnap some organization dudes from the Dodgers.

• Hawk 1

17 hours ago, 2Deep said:

Can we all protest and not start anymore game threads until there are changes.

I know, I know....not good for business but I thought I would ask

Lol

I was amped up to do this then I saw we are "only" 5 games back with 4 against the Twins this weekend. I would wait for the inevitable nut punch this weekend to do the protest. 

17 hours ago, flavum said:

Dream scenario that won’t happen…every season ticket holder call them and tell them Tony goes now or I don’t renew next year- and really mean it. Would that do anything? 

This is 100 percent what I plan on doing. First season tix we've bought since around 08 or 09. I plan on chatting with Brooks or someone to let them know why and I'd love to see others do the same.