7/23 Guardians vs White Sox G1 12:10 PM: McKenzie vs Cueto

Kyyle23

Just now, reiks12 said:

$63 million dollar payroll vs $160 million dollar payroll

Hahn should be fired

A Hall of Fame manager will make sure to take care of the little things like backing up home

• TLR 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Fuck this team. Seby is so bad at catching the ball at home.  Fire everyone and sell god dammit

Not a championship caliber club. Fire everyone and hit the reset button. They should, but they won't. Instead they'll run it back there with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd place finishes while the good players on this team lose value. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Not a championship caliber club. Fire everyone and hit the reset button. They should, but they won't. Instead they'll run it back there with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd place finishes while the good players on this team lose value. 

Blow it up, the team got old and expensive way too fast. Build around Vaughn and Robert on offense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Who cares, that’s what the Sox always were outside of 2005. I’ll at least give them credit for trying to rebuild. 

2 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

I would be too if I got paid to continuously try and make up excuses for performances from this team on the fly.

Watching him constantly try to put lipstick on a pig is infuriating

Just now, T R U said:

Who cares, that’s what the Sox always were outside of 2005. I’ll at least give them credit for trying to rebuild. 

That was what 2005 was too. They just got very lucky and things aligned that year.

Just now, fathom said:

Blow it up, the team got old and expensive way too fast. Build around Vaughn and Robert on offense.

Started with an old ass manager who wanted to bring in players from the last time he managed and they’ve just continued to bring in trash