7/23 Guardians vs White Sox G1 12:10 PM: McKenzie vs Cueto

Kyyle23

17 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Honestly went to Wrigley Field last weekend for the 2nd game of their double header vs the Mets and enjoyed watching them more than I have the Sox in quite a while 

You and me both brother 

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

Ya but at least I don't sit around for 3 or 4 hours every game typing on a computer in my basement.

Come out of your hole, and let the moths out of your wallet and enjoy a game at the park 😉

No thanks. Why bother spending hours of my time and hard dollars to see something I can see on TV or listen to on the radio? The product on the field is mediocre this year. I went to one game and wanted to go to more, but they never improved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

White Sox: They’re winning the division.
You might not consider it a vindication for Tony La Russa, but he’ll probably still take it that way. The White Sox are getting healthy, playing better lately and have, by one measure, the easiest schedule remaining in the American League. It has been a rough first half, but the first half is over. They have 38 games against teams with losing records, including 27 against the wretched A’s, Royals and Tigers. You’re not getting rid of the White Sox that easily, folks

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

I'm offering +200 that in Hahn's first press conference after the trade deadline passes without acquiring a lefty bat, Sheets gets mentioned within the first 2 minutes.

Hanging change up the he whiffs on for strike three- send him down again when Robert returns- if Robert returns 

Just now, The Beast said:

No thanks. Why bother spending hours of my time and hard dollars to see something I can see on TV or listen to on the radio? The product on the field is mediocre this year. I went to one game and wanted to go to more, but they never improved.

Uh maybe to support your team and get out of the basement.

3 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

I'm offering +200 that in Hahn's first press conference after the trade deadline passes without acquiring a lefty bat, Sheets gets mentioned within the first 2 minutes.

"You know, Merk, getting Yasmani back was like a trade acquisition for us anyway"

5 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

The best thing we can hope for is that Hahn can't make any deals. There's no way in hell the Sox should be buying. 

I am no manager but I would not have removed the best current defensive outfielder in the 7th for Eloy.  I might have removed the current right fielder in the previous inning for Eloy, though