7/23 Guardians vs White Sox G1 12:10 PM: McKenzie vs Cueto

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, fathom said:

How pathetic I didn’t even include Lynn and Kelly and Harrison and Leury.   Seriously, how is Hahn so bad at this.

Look at the drafts from the tank years... or how absolutely horrific their player dev is compared to say, Cleveland. All of that falls on him, too.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Yep players like Engel and Garcia who were around for the start of the rebuild should have already been replaced on a team in contention. But not on Whitesox baseball

Engel and Garcia are fine as the 25th and 26th guys on the roster. The problems are 1) they gave their 26th guy over $15M guaranteed and 2) they're so bad at keeping guys healthy that these two have to play so much.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, T R U said:

Guys just stop, Tony was never getting moved into the office or fired. It would have already happened. 

The only reason he’s the manager was because he was let go when he shouldn’t have back in 1970. JR isn’t going to do it again. 

He was fired in 1986 and yes he deserved to be fired then too.

• Like 1

I can't tell you how much I despise TLR for his pathetic managing and his bull crap lineups, almost as much as I despise JR. Unless our guys can't walk, the constant resting of the players has to stop, put the best 9 out there and try to win the friggin division.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

He will leave this offseason IMO

I think that depends. If they turn it around and finish strong he probably doesn’t leave. 

I could see a scenario where Hahn gets fired and Tony doesn’t if they continue to fade. 

16 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Typical.....take a lead and then walk, hbp and they score in a heart beat

Ain't that the truth!!! The White Sox must lead the leagues in scoring a run and then PROMPTLY letting the other team come right back to take the lead.

Just now, fathom said:

How can anyone watch this offense and think they should be buyers

Honestly went to Wrigley Field last weekend for the 2nd game of their double header vs the Mets and enjoyed watching them more than I have the Sox in quite a while 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 2

6 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

How can anyone watch this offense and actually say the bullpen should be the top priority?

Pitching wins championships.....unless your offense can't score of course.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Honestly went to Wrigley Field last weekend for the 2nd game of their double header vs the Mets and enjoyed watching them more than I have the Sox in quite a while 

Living in Florida, I watch just about every Rays game, compared to the zombies we have on the Sox, it's like night and day.

• Thanks 1