Trade Rumors Catch-all

Chicago White Sox

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

If you were going to standpoint, we should have sold off short-term pieces and relievers.  Why is Cueto here if we aren’t even trying to do anything but squeak by into a short playoff series? 

Because this is a “victory” for the organization

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

They're admitting that this season is fucked.....which is fine. 

I actually agree with standing pat here. Re-evaluate in the winter. 

I agree with standing pat as well, but I’m sure it’s not by design. Hahn’s low bid offers weren’t accepted. However, let’s not act like the winter will be any different than past years. 

Disagree with anyone says 'Stand pat and wait until the offseason". You don't need to. Grandal is not going to get better (didn't like that deal and was outspoken when it happened). Lynn is going to be 35 IIRC. Usually, old pitchers don't get better while getting older. You're wasting Abreu's career away. Could've dealt him to the Padres.

Can't wait for the "When we get Robert back, we're getting an all star. And Eloy is still coming back to form. And Grandal is about to get hot. And once Giolito gets right, just watch".

Hahn misallocated funds from the beginning, as well as assets. Don't want to deal Colson? I get it, but then deal Yoan Moncada.