7/29 Athletics @ White Sox 7:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

7 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Why is Sheets even on the roster?  Call up Haseley and let Vaughn play everyday

Sheets needs to go down when Robert returns next week. Would support Haseley being called up in the interim, should have been done Monday for the Colorado series. I blame Hahn for all of this, Tony is going to Tony.

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Sheets needs to go down when Robert returns next week. Would support Haseley being called up in the interim, should have been done Monday for the Colorado series. I blame Hahn for all of this, Tony is going to Tony.

Yup, he’s got to Tony proof this roster as best as he can.

• TLR 1

I don't see the Oaks scoring any runs off of this OF. You got Eloy on one foul line and Sheets on the other with Pollock covering the actual field. Tony playing Stratego and he's already won. 

Edited by pcq

27 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Yankees aren’t going to eat that much salary.

Leury is out of tonight's lineup.  Might be something like Moneyball when the manager insisted he was going to play the first baseman.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 3:46 PM, Chick Mercedes said:

Quite remarkable. I suppose desperation is a stinky cologne, but good money after bad is what this team does really well. Why not sell out some more future talent because of the way this team was built? That's the Chicago way.

I've actually liked the pen the last few weeks accept now Lopez has a bad back and just when Kelly was starting to turn it around he gets hurt ( I hate that acquisition more every day). Lambert in limited usage  9.0 IP over the last month hasn't given up a run.

Crochet injured of course led to all the BP acquisitions in the off season but it shouldn't have been a priority nor the place where top dollar was spent,when the pressing need was and always has been to get the lineup LH help and starting pitching some depth. Plenty of teams get decent BP help spending much less.

Colas got hit in the head during his game and was on the ground in pain… but he stayed in the game and the Twitter user who posted video of it said it didn’t hurt ( it did )… so there.