8/11- Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City Royals - 1:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Fathom, please tell me that LaRussa will be gone if this team does not make the playoffs.  I really just have a bad feeling that they will blame injuries and let him come back next season.

Haven’t heard anything, but Bob mentioning it makes me think he’s done

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Plenty of blame to go around. Hahn didnt have to renew KImbrel's option or resign Leury for 3 years or pay for an injured relief pitcher who then couldn't pitch back to back games until July 1st. Or get another RH player for Kimbrel. He couldn't get a minor leaguer from the Dodgers like Outman ? Hahn sucks and shouldn't ever be defended in any way.

When you manager raves about Leury being an all around everyday baseball player, and your Manager is buddies with the owner, you have little choice but to sign TLR's man just as he signed JOe Kelley who was also TLR's boi.

4 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I don't know why Stone mentions hustle now. It's been going on all season. Why doesn't this team play hard for their manager.?

Because he is half asleep all the time, and there is no accountability or consequences.  This whole TLR debacle is a major unforced error by JR.

13 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

How can you blame it on Hahn when he didn't get to pick the Manager, or isn't allowed to spend money.  Yes the Sox make offers but never land them, is it coincidence or are we not hearing the whole story on the offer.  Just like the Sox we're all in on Ohtani, ok lets see how all in they are when he becomes a free agent.  Carrot & Stick, just come close without spending anymore of my money and you'll have a job forever.

WTF? Hahn spent $200 million this season on absolute horseshit.

He extended Ricky and then fired him 60 games later.

Just about the entire organization from top to bottom needs to be flushed down the toilet, but Hahn is most certainly the first or second crap you take in the process.

• Like 1