8/11- Chicago White Sox @ Kansas City Royals - 1:10 PM CDT NBCSCH

Just now, Texsox said:

From Vegas to Soxtalk, knowledgeable folks picked this roster to easily win the division. That's about the only defense for Hahn that feels valid. This roster is under performing, which I put on Tony, injuries, and players. 

The non impact deadline is also on Hahn. 

Yet everyone knew coming into the season that the holes the Sox ended last year with were not fixed in the slightest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

So all your big bullpen guys are rested. This is a must game. 2 runners in scoring position, and Ruiz?

Unbelievable.  Where is RayLo and Graveman? Ruiz has been terrible in high leverage situations.  TLR is so bad is risible. No sign of urgency or desperation.  Fire this geezer please.  Why is Ruiz is still in the game?.  Shades of Lambert yesterday.

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

Dear Robert, that big leathery thing on your left hand.  Use that to block the sun.  Don't just stare into it.  Your glasses are not enough to block it.  

Couldn’t be more disappointed in the outfielder he’s turned into

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Yet everyone knew coming into the season that the holes the Sox ended last year with were not fixed in the slightest.

Exactly. Yet so many still picked them to win. I was shocked at the prediction thread. I had them 3rd. Where did you have them? 

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

Exactly. Yet so many still picked them to win. I was shocked at the prediction thread. I had them 3rd. Where did you have them? 

I don’t do predictions because I’m always pessimistic, but I will say they are playing as poorly on offense as humanly possible.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

I’m going to go on The Show and trade everyone but Cease to feel better about things.

I started a new franchise in OOTP 22 about a month ago and picked the Jays. Wanted nothing to do with the Sox. 

• Like 1