White Sox vs. Orioles 8/23 6:05 CDT (Cease vs. Voth)

Bob Sacamano

Just now, harkness99 said:

seriously cant stand the way moncada mopes around a baseball field

if that was my son id pull off the field and make him go do his homework

he is an embarrassment to himself.

no more of an embarrassment than the people here who died on the "no! Moncada is great" hill the last 3 years 

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

He'll be replaced by someone preaching the same message

Honestly, my guess is our 5 man analytics department will figure out the ball isn’t juiced anymore and this offensive approach simply doesn’t work.  They’ll just be 12 months too late and it will have cost us a season.

• Like 3

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Honestly, my guess is our 5 man analytics department will figure out the ball isn’t juiced anymore and this offensive approach simply doesn’t work.  They’ll just be 12 months too late and it will have cost us a season.

Can’t be hitting fly balls opposite field. Yoan posed like he crushed that ball and it was 315 feet and probably 65 feet away from a homer.

• Like 3

Harrison reminds me of Leury, and Moncada. Guys who are always taking a hack at the wrong fucking pitch in an at bat because their pitch recognition is bottom of the league tier.  How can these guys be so bad at knowing how to work a count in their favor. Do they even look at video of the guy they're facing? It's really remarkable

• Like 1

Just now, joesaiditstrue said:

Harrison reminds me of Leury, and Moncada. Guys who are always taking a hack at the wrong fucking pitch in an at bat because their pitch recognition is bottom of the league tier.  How can these guys be so bad at knowing how to work a count in their favor. Do they even look at video of the guy they're facing? It's really remarkable

Yep, was going to post that I would love to know how many outs he’s made in the last few weeks on pitches out of the zone.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

He's gonna break any day now!

For the team he next signs with for $225 million lol.

9 k's 3 hits so far through six.  Tigers' announcers quite upset own player got credited for a hit on what should have been a Rodon error covering 1B bag and missfielding throw chest high.

11 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Ozzie rails against exit velocity and then wonders why no one wants to hire him as a manager in 2022

Being out of touch never stopped the White Sox.  Why else would Ozzie still be hanging around. 

• TLR 2

• Quin unpinned and locked this topic