8/27 GT: Sox v. Snakes @ 610CT

ChiSox59

1 hour ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

Edit: how on earth do you get a gif to work on this site?

Scientist Science GIF - Scientist Science Im A Scientist GIFs
This was from Tenor where i just dragged it but from giphy I have no idea. I'ved tried embedding the url but it just turns up as a link.

Oh ha I was going to say just experiment hence the scientist .gif
Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

10 minutes ago, pcq said:

I still watch but they haven't even pretended to contend. No one told Tony to try and win games so he has no clue. 

I dispise Tony, but Tony doesn’t bat and play defense and run the bases. Tony has cost the Sox several games at least, but ultimately this team just has no killer instinct, sucks at situational hitting and is awful defensively. 

that said, I absolutely fire Tony as deep into the sun as possible. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

I dispise Tony, but Tony doesn’t bat and play defense and run the bases. Tony has cost the Sox several games at least, but ultimately this team just has no killer instinct, sucks at situational hitting and is awful defensively. 

that said, I absolutely fire Tony as deep into the sun as possible. 

Earl and Billy would be in guys' faces daily if the execution was not there. Next stop Toledo.

8 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Shut down Yoan, Yaz and Robert for the rest of the season. DFA Leury. Call up Burger and Colas. Make Vaughn full time 1B/DH. Eloy only plays if he can play LF. Go to 6 man rotation when Kopech is back.

Yaz should return in a few days, but it’s absurd Robert isn’t on the IL. If Eloy is hurt, you are down to a backup catcher and Romy available off the bunch.

Jerry told Stone to blame it on Hahn (see below), but Tony is to blame as well as he either has equal or total input on roster decisions.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/steve-stone-is-puzzled-over-why-the-white-sox-so-often-keep-banged-up-players-active-we-dont-seem-to-have-the-fastest-healers-around/ar-AA10QoUn

One of the things that I’ve seen this year, unfortunately for the Sox, is they have in many instances, they have not put any guy on the IL,” Stone said. “They seem to spend a lot of games leaving Tony one man, one move short on the bench. I think at times when you’re consistently a move short, that’s a problem.