9/7 - White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CST

Vote4Pedro

Just now, chw42 said:

I don't think it matters. His change up is probably his best pitch and lefties don't do that well against him. 

It always matters. Lefties may not do great against great RHP pitching either but it prevents a pitcher from getting into a groove when he has to face opposites handed guys. Now if you're talking about it not mattering with Moncada, Grandal or Sheets I'd agree.

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

It always matters. Lefties may not do great against great RHP pitching either but it prevents a pitcher from getting into a groove when he has to face opposites handed guys. Now if you're talking about it not mattering with Moncada, Grandal or Sheets I'd agree.

All our lefties suck. Against pitchers with fairly even splits, you'd rather play your better hitters. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

All our lefties suck. Against pitchers with fairly even splits, you'd rather play your better hitters. 

Funny how management didn't think good LHH mattered and we have the same .500 team we've seen for the last 3 trade periods (2 mid season trade deadlines and one off season).

• Like 1

I look forward to seeing if the experiment continues with Frank M. Inevitably he will wind up unemployed here after this season unless JR is just trolling the fanbase. I would be curious his next team leads the league in ground ball percentage and just dies offensively.  

• knightni changed the title to 9/7 - White Sox @ Mariners 3:10CST