Official NBA 22-23

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

He's improved, drastically? Eh, marginally imo.

I'm a huge bulls fan just don't discuss them here, prefer RealGM. It's been a horribly boring season with nothing at all to really look at other than Ayo and White playing a bit better. Pat was a bust again before getting hurt, Zach looked awful himself and so on.

Demar is nice but he's a FA and we'll have to overpay him for more "continuity" next year. Don't even get me started on Vuc.

I would say almost doubling your PPG while maintaining your efficiency is a drastic improvement. He's going to finish top 3 for MIP. There was a good 2 month period where you could argue he should win it, but he's really dropped off since Siakam sat on him. 

18 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Sucks - hope it heals ok with no long term effects. That is a rough rehab - presuming he has to lay flat for like 20+ hours of the day for a while.  

yikes, didn't realize. Thought you just had to deal with constant flurries and couldn't lift heavy objects. That would suck.

This has been an extremely fun half. I will say as much as I have ripped the Bulls - White and Ayo taking steps forward is actually really nice - especially knowing both are signed to bargain deals. 

And Coby White is fun to watch. He has really developed into a good NBA player. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

They will burst my bubble on Friday but I am at least very much enjoying this game. 

They have played a great game. They let Atlanta back in for a bit, but took thorough control. If they play like this, they have a chance to beat Miami. Pretty sure Miami is banged up more than the Bulls.

32 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

They will burst my bubble on Friday but I am at least very much enjoying this game. 

Jimmy probably isn't playing Friday. Caruso also doubtful though. If they can't beat a Butler-less Heat team they aren't gonna compete with the Celtics anyways.

Edited by chw42
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Jimmy probably isn't playing Friday. Caruso also doubtful though. If they can't beat a Butler-less Heat team they aren't gonna compete with the Celtics anyways.

Losing Caruso really puts a damper on it, not a ton of depth 

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

1) They really should have tried to see if they could have gotten past the Hawks without continuing to play him

2) God damnit Drummond. Shaqtin a'fool MVP

1 hour ago, Quin said:

1) They really should have tried to see if they could have gotten past the Hawks without continuing to play him

2) God damnit Drummond. Shaqtin a'fool MVP

First the double dunk. Now this.