Official NBA 22-23

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt they get to even the ECF, but I'm so here for thibs taking the knicks for a long run. I hated when he was ran out, and it was clear he was not the problem pretty quickly. Him winning a championship would be the greatest thing ever.

Sucks because Knicks "rebuild" was what I was hoping Bulls would be with AKME. They just came in, added good players, didn't even get particularly lucky in the drafts. But they added players that made sense together, and added a tough point guard that Thibs always seems to get to play above their heads.

Go thibs.

I'm not sure what the Bulls will do - but Sixers, Bucks, Phoenix, Lakers, and Golden State all getting knocked out early probably helps as it should drive some broader shake-ups. Not saying those teams have great assets - and I have zero faith in the Bulls front office doing anything creative (or useful).  

At very least a Lavine and some other for a different max player (who isn't really a max player) but maybe has slightly different skillsets is in the franchise(s) future. I say that cause it isn't creative, but is at least slightly different - which feels like the bar for what AK will do.  

2 hours ago, Harry Chappas said:

I don't watch the NBA all that much but does Doc Rivers have photos of some elite folks in the NBA.  

I like the Bucks and Brewers because my Chicago teams suck so I root for them simply for proximity sake.  

I don't know if any coach was gonna overcome Giannis being out.

21 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

Yeah, I'm not a Rivers fan at all but without Giannis the only teams that Milwaukee would have been favored to beat were Miami minus Butler and New Orleans minus Zion and the Chicago White Sox.

It's low hanging fruit but I had to.