2023 MLB offseason signings and rumors thread

southsider2k5

15 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

If you think you can maybe optimize him as a reliever, maybe I can buy it a bit. Still - goes to show you this market. Get ready for Hahn/KW to say how they didn't anticipate it.  Which again - that is fine - but than read and react, you don't get to punt multiple off-seasons, multiple deadlines.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

If you think you can maybe optimize him as a reliever, maybe I can buy it a bit. Still - goes to show you this market. Get ready for Hahn/KW to say how they didn't anticipate it.  Which again - that is fine - but than read and react, you don't get to punt multiple off-seasons, multiple deadlines.  

Thankfully the sox pitching staff is pretty much full.  

5 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

800-ish OPS the last 2 seasons, guy probably faced the shift a lot, gives them a lot more weight in the middle of that order. Had a bad 2020 and an excellent 2019. Just puts them in a better position to compete with us. 

@Balta1701

I have been trying to find a link to a video when DJ said "whatever you do, don't strap it on" and I can't find it. Been searching for a long time. If you have one, please show me.