4/11- Sox at Twins, 6:40

flavum

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Boy I really do enjoy watching 9 innings of baseball, just to finish with that runner on 2B crap.  You will never never never convince me that rule is a good idea.  It is bullshit, plain and simple.  One friggin pitch and a bunt in the bottom of the 10th and the game is over. Arrrghhhhhhh.

I mean we had our chance and blew it?

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Boy I really do enjoy watching 9 innings of baseball, just to finish with that runner on 2B crap.  You will never never never convince me that rule is a good idea.  It is bullshit, plain and simple.  One friggin pitch and a bunt in the bottom of the 10th and the game is over. Arrrghhhhhhh.

At least it wasn't Gore and Dyson? 

Those were automatic Royals' wins with those historic bullpens. 

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

exactly...he was injured when we signed him.  So why did we waste money on Joe whom supposedly has a innings limit in his contract as I read here recently.

Glass Joe Kelly was probably the dumbest signing by Hahn....even when he is effective he gets hurt.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Why is everyone blaming Scholtenz? Dude let up a sac bunt and that was it

He did nothing wrong, it’s just frustrating they have to pitch their AAA long reliever in 10th inning so early in the season because the relief situation is so unstable. 

• Like 3

I think I've had enough of the Hanser Alberto experience.  He's a butcher out there. Pedro needs to fall in love with someone else.  The guy is clearly another DH and we have enough of them.....

"Can never have enough"....

image.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Vote4Pedro said:

Should have gone graveman in 9th and Reylo in 10th but nah let’s go w the AAA guy in the 10th with no wiggle room 

The AAA guy didn’t throw the ball into right field though. And Moncada can’t deal with his injuries to play third right now.

47 minutes ago, wegner said:

Seriously. I’d rather decide the game via home run derby.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Pale Sox said:

That 10th inning was the White Soxiest inning possible.

Once again like the Pirates game Sunday, in the first inning tonight and then again in the 10th inning, they have a runner on third base, less than two out and can't get him home.

Then a throwing error wins the game for the Twins.

Fundamentals win or lose games are the Sox are absolutely brutal at them and have been for years regardless of who the manager is. Either the coaching staffs can't teach it properly or the players are to "baseball stupid" to learn it.

I'm guessing it is probably a combination of both. 

• Quin locked this topic
  • Capn12 unpinned this topic