4-16 GT: Orioles at Sox (1:10pm) - Delayed til 3:30

9 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

I know it's not. It wasn't funny yesterday either. But the troll was allowed to keep going. I said now as a joke. I wouldn't say that to anybody. But I'm still miffed about yesterday. It was uncalled for. My bad didn't mean to go there. I'll delete the post

Took mine down too...I know you were screwed with yesterday and it wasn't cool

1 hour ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Ok, Burger is off to a great start, love the guy. Full time DH? Ok, do we trade Jimenez? No room in the outfield for Jimenez. What about Sheets? Do we also want him to DH against Righties? As I stated last year year, we have too many DH’s and 1st Basemen on this team. Vaughn is off to a great start, you can’t move him off of 1st. Burger does also have a history of being injured at times also. This is a wait and see situation in my opinion until mid May. Need To see what Moncada ends up being this year. 

Yeah, so he can be full time DH until he does get hurt. Eloy is terrible- can't run, can't field, hits the ball on the ground too much, and can't be relied on from an injury standpoint. There's no reason Burger shouldn't be the DH for the next week or two. Eventually he'll cool off but he crushes the ball and deserves more PA's

• Like 1