4/30- Rays vs Sox VII, 1:10

flavum

8 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I keep comparing this, to my younger friends, to mid/late 80s s%*# we had to endure as fans.  But at least then you didn't have a top 10 payroll to suck ass with. 

Having those four high draft picks all pan out starting with McDowell along with the potential of Sosa and Alvarez... exciting times. 

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

I hope Hawk and Ozzie air out how bad this is on every outlet that will have them. We need them to slam this org and air dirty laundry. We need Reinsdorf, Hahn, Williams, Grifol all to hear every day how awful they are. We need to run them all out of town on a rail. 

Spiegel unloaded on them this morning on his Sunday AM show on the SCORE. It was good listening!

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

I’m at a loss for words folks. I want to say wait until tomorrow but how many tomorrow’s do we have left 

Damn White Sox are starting to make elrockin pessimistic....wake up guys before it is too late. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Having those four high draft picks all pan out along starting with McDowell along with the potential of Sosa and Alvarez... exciting times. 

2nd half of the '89 season is when things took that positive swing.  I think Hawk and Wimpy both shaved their heads after the Sox won  9 straight or so.

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Mite said:

Actually 1971 was a decent year as the Sox improved by 23 games, Hemond  traded a bunch of bad players and brought in decent players and then in 72 Dick Allen came aboard and we almost won the division.

Was in high school in 72, and went to almost every game . big fan of Dick Allen.

Just now, Saufley said:

Spiegel unloaded on them this morning on his Sunday AM show on the SCORE. It was good listening!

Hard to really blame Grifol for inheriting this mess from TLR and Hahn...but he certainly hasn't righted the ship. 

Robert scapegoating situation threatens to fester all season long. 

2 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

2nd half of the '89 season is when things took that positive swing.  I think Hawk and Wimpy both shaved their heads after the Sox won  9 straight or so.

Don't think wimpy was there in 89. I believe it was Gary thorne