4/30- Rays vs Sox VII, 1:10

flavum

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

I called this guy's bullshit a long long time ago. Politician speakers don't fool me.  

Dude should be in Congress. Just an incompetent bullshitter much like our elected officials

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FT35 said:

Rick will stay.  Every other GM option would quickly see and out Jerry as a reason for the tradition of failure.  Rick is the best of the yes men.

Yes, that's what Rick has spent his time doing, instead of doing his job.

Just now, Bob Sacamano said:

In Charlotte. Think he has an opt out of tomorrow but don’t think he will opt out since he sucks.

Rather have him that can run and catch. Romy can do niether

4 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

yea, if memory serves, from 68 to around 71 were bad, but I never felt like this . it's humiliating.

Actually 1971 was a decent year as the Sox improved by 23 games, Hemond  traded a bunch of bad players and brought in decent players and then in 72 Dick Allen came aboard and we almost won the division.

Edited by The Mighty Mite
  • Fire 1

I hope Hawk and Ozzie air out how bad this is on every outlet that will have them. We need them to slam this org and air dirty laundry. We need Reinsdorf, Hahn, Williams, Grifol all to hear every day how awful they are. We need to run them all out of town on a rail. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Friend of Nordhagen said:

They look suspiciously like one of those teams that steamrolls everyone during the season and then gets bounced in the playoffs.

Probably these 7 games speaking, but I'd be ok with that,

From my point of view, this game was lost as much because the offense could not add runs when they had the opportunity.  As for those who say “What could Pedro do”, he could say to himself, “Gee, Joe Kelly had really good stuff today, maybe I’ll go one more inning with him instead of putting the 8th inning on Lopez.”