And That's a White Sox 4 out of 5 Winner !

11 minutes ago, WBWSF said:

It sounded like there were alot of White Sox fans at the game.

I heard it too. I think there was a White Sox website/twitter group who organized a weekend get together road trip for the series. 

Edited by DoUEvenShift

7 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I heard it too. I think there was a White Sox website/twitter group who organized a weekend get together road trip for the weekend series. 

I saw some smart ass on Twitter saying he was sitting next to what must have been the only 12 Sox fans in the crowd...I guess that was bs.

2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

What a difference yesterday would have made. 5 in row and gaining sure would have been nice. But good bounce back and seems like hopefully good joe kelly is back?

He needs to stay healthy but damn he looked good the other day and it sounds like he was good again tonight 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highland said:

Glad to hear about the Robert HR. He should not be under-achieving. He has too much talent.

He went 3 for 4. 2 single to go with the HR and also had an OF assist in the 9tth inning on a throw to 1st base.

The rare 2 OF assist day for the Sox  as Sheets also had one.

• Like 1

Now 8-7 with Anderson in the lineup. 

I know he didn't do anything today and hasn't been great, but it's a thing. 

Robert starting to heat up. 

Moncada, Liam, and Crochet coming back soon. 

Dont stop now boys. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, scs787 said:

Now 8-7 with Anderson in the lineup. 

I know he didn't do anything today and hasn't been great, but it's a thing. 

Robert starting to heat up. 

Moncada, Liam, and Crochet coming back soon. 

Dont stop now boys. 

I don't think Crochet is going to be back for a while. It'll take him a while to build up to at least 3 innings if not more than that.

8 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

2 things: Liam said he was concerned about losing weight during his treatment and might have over corrected. You think?! Lol. Not too worried about that. I'm sure he'll get back to fightin' shape soon enough!

secondly, charlotte fans with opportunity to see two major leaguers in the line up tonight and NO ONE shows up. That's pretty sad. 

9 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I heard it too. I think there was a White Sox website/twitter group who organized a weekend get together road trip for the series. 

Yea a bunch of @section108 followers went to the game, they usually pick a few a year.  Last year I think was Minnesota and a few met up in Cali 

2 hours ago, superchops70 said:

2 things: Liam said he was concerned about losing weight during his treatment and might have over corrected. You think?! Lol. Not too worried about that. I'm sure he'll get back to fightin' shape soon enough!

secondly, charlotte fans with opportunity to see two major leaguers in the line up tonight and NO ONE shows up. That's pretty sad. 

Are you talking about Charlotte attendance?  2680.