5/6 Sox @ Reds 5:40PM CT - NBCSCH

Just now, Capn12 said:

With a lineup this awful, Andrew Vaughn can't go 0-5. Just flat out can't do it.

Terrible lineup right now, Yoan and Eloy have got to get back into playable shape, and for a LOT of games in a row.

They just don’t have the talent and fire power to get anywhere close to .500 unfortunately.   Every day, there are 2-3 guys that shouldn’t be playing that are in the lineup, and then you have Timmy, Vaughn and Benintendi providing no power.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Eloy out 4-6 weeks

This fking team....I mean, I think most of us knew this season was already over before May, but now these dickheads in the FO have yet more built in excuses as to why they should still be employed. Now, we all know it is a load of crap, but built in excuses are there, yet again.

Eloy Jimenez is now 26, in his 5th season in the majors, and is STILL to even play a full season.
Yoan Moncada is now 28, and has played arguably 2 full seasons total.

Safe to call this an all around failure of massive proportions.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

This fking team....I mean, I think most of us knew this season was already over before May, but now these dickheads in the FO have yet more built in excuses as to why they should still be employed. Now, we all know it is a load of crap, but built in excuses are there, yet again.

Eloy Jimenez is now 26, in his 5th season in the majors, and is STILL to even play a full season.
Yoan Moncada is now 28, and has played arguably 2 full seasons total.

Safe to call this an all around failure of massive proportions.

It’s all just so exhausting.  It’s one bad thing after another (besides Liam’s recovery)

1 hour ago, greg775 said:

Nice home run. And nice 2B by Haseley. Sox are hitting pretty well in Cincy.

Sadly the Elvis era in Chicago needs to end. Elvis cannot hit. My gosh, just bring in a second baseman and try the next guy. Elvis needs to leave MLB. Not good nuff anymore.

Problem is that Romy and Sosa have sucked even worse.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

could have just given Madrigal an outfielders glove and saved 75 million

Would have just banked that money to cover "losses" for this season. 

God knows how much is coming back from insurance payments as well...but would Lloyd's of London cover any Sox players after the past 2-3 seasons? 

6 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Eloy and Moncada for being in their 20’s are hurt more as a pair than any 2 players I have seen in my life.

You have a point with Eloy, but Robert and Anderson are less dependable yet seem to always avoid scrutiny.

Games Played since Robert's call up:

• 309 Yoan Moncada (27)
  • 266 Tim Anderson (29)
  • 254 Luis Robert Junior (25)
  • 194 Eloy Jimenez (26)