8/1- White Sox at Rangers, 7:05

flavum

7 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I definitely want an 100 + loss season, will bring more calls for a complete overhaul. The Sox need to go 19-36 .345 or worse the rest of the way.

Either Jerry heeds or season ticket sales bleed.

Sounds like the tagline for a bloodier House of the Dragon season…since ticket holders were already burned/scorched this year.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I definitely want an 100 + loss season, will bring more calls for a complete overhaul. The Sox need to go 19-36 .345 or worse the rest of the way.

Either Jerry heeds or season ticket sales bleed.

Seems pretty doable / realistic, however now that they have conceded for 2023 they will somehow put a run together to ruin a potential high draft pick. Then that will convince them to somehow bring the same group back to “compete” in the AL Central and well yeah rinse, wash, repeat. Until Jerry, Kenny, Rick, and Grifol all go it’s going to be the same show. 

6 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Madrigal .711

Benintendi .709

Nicky Two Strikes would be #4 ops after Robert Jimenez Vaughn lol…he was so inspirational the Cubs brought in Candelario and dumped Mancini.

White Sox will probably pick up Trey lol. 

He’s also somehow been fantastic on defense at third

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

This team is great against LH starters, right Steve.

Just now, wegner said:

Sad that they weren't traded?

Our bottom third of the lineup are awful offensively.  As close to automatic outs as you can get. Zavala must have the lowest Batting average in MLB,  establishing the .150 Zavala line, below the Mendoza line.

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Our bottom third of the lineup are awful offensively.  As close to automatic outs as you can get. Zavala must have the lowest Batting average in MLB,  establishing the .150 Zavala line, below the Mendoza line.

Is Mendoza available?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

I just don't understand Why the f*** Andrus is getting playing time. Its maddening 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

The same time of the year Hahn kicks Grandal to the curb…will probably keep him on the roster to avoid embarrassment for both Yasmani and himself.

I think Grandal should retire as a White Sox....and I mean now.

• Haha 1